Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas party Sat.

Hi viewers! I will be going to a Christmas party on Sat.! I am sooooo excited about it! By the way, I just don't get why some people call it X-mas. It just does not make sense. Well, I'd better be going now or I will be late for school

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Emma!
I had no clue you had a blog! Anywhoo...
Have fun at your Christmas party.

You should post one of your books as a serial story. Sort of like Robert Louis Stevenson did with his Treasure Island. :)

And if Tori sees this...You won't believe it! My verification work is quest! How's that for a combination.

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Well now you know. I like your idea! Maybe I'll try Try it!

Your Cous.
Emma

tori wiginton said...

that's crazy Lindsay. wow, you must be special. I love that drawing of you. Do you do that?

tori wiginton said...

*did you do that

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Hi Tori! Thanks for checking in.

Lindsay said...

It's actually a photo. I just doodled with the "stamp" effect on Microsoft Photo Editor.
I love the frog climbing on the screen, Emma.

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

I like it too! If it is off of the screen a little bit, you can adjust it to the middle of the screen.