Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I am going to my Grandma's here in Greenville. We will have a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner! Then I will go to this thing (pardon my bluntness but I really don't know what it's called) on BJU campus. I've never been to it before, and I hope it will be fun! :-) Anyway, It is a "tradition" sort of thing (pardon my bluntness again :-) That we eat cinnamon rolls on Thanksgiving morning! *yum*! I'm glad we have that tradition! Well, GTG or my mom is going to get on me for not doing my homework *sigh*.

Bye!

No comments: