Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aerobics!

I go to a really cool aerobics class, taught by Linda Haught! It is wonderful exercise and fun as well! In case you don't know what aerobics is, It is a series of exercising dance steps that helps you grow stronger and helps you develop better body-eye coordination. The steps are set to music (not rock) and the steps follow the rhythm of the music! Mrs. Haught is a wonderful Christian woman and loves to smile and joke! My mom and lots of other ladies go to the same aerobics class and a few other girls my age do it to! The class meets at 5:30-6:30 every Tuesday and Thursday evening in the gym at Colonial Hills Baptist Church in Taylors SC. If you live nearby and want to attend the class, you can email Mrs. Haught for directions at lhaught@bju.edu or use a GPS or Map quest.

No comments: