Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first baby-sitting job!


Today I had my first baby-sitting job! I baby-sat my 2 year-old cousin, Danielle, at my house for 2 hours! That might not seem like very long, but it was my first time. Danielle and I did puzzles (easy ones of course), swung on the swings outside, played in our blanket fort, ate snacks, played with my american girl stuff, played hide and go seek, drew pictures, looked at books, and I helped her decorate cards with stickers for her Mommy and Daddy! We had a great time! Here is a picture of her- (Isn't she cute? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!