Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Monday, February 22, 2010

A mix up in time!

This morning my alarm clock woke me up as usual at 6:00. I got up and there was no one up yet, which was also normal. I started getting my stuff ready for school, and after about 25 minutes, I started to wonder why my mom wasn't up yet. My alarm clock said it was 6:25, which normally would have been when my mom would be making breakfast! I decided to look at the kitchen clock to see if it was the same as my alarm clock. The kitchen clock said 5:25! I found out that when I set my alarm clock last night, I must have accidentally set my alarm clock time to an hour ahead of the rest of the clocks! So my alarm clock actually woke me up at 5:00. I had to wait an hour for breakfast! You can imagine how hungry I was!

No comments: