Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Junior High Play!

Guess what? I tried out for the Junior High Play at school, and I got in! The play is called "The Velveteen Rabbit!" You may have heard of the story before. Just yesterday, I found out what part I got! I am one of the toys, the wind up mouse. I LOVE my part! It is actually a very big part in the play, since there are only 14 cast members. I have 104 speaking lines!!!!!! I am supposed to be a witty, funny, and sometimes bossy mouse. I have some really funny lines! I can't wait till we start rehearsing!

1 comment:

Emily said...

HI Emma your blog is so cool! I would love it if you would come and check out (and follow I love followers) my blog.
God bless,
Lauren