Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More snow!

We got another snow day here in Greenville! We got about 6 inches! My family and I went sledding at a park near us and we made snow cream with real snow! It was delicious! School starts up again tomorrow Jan 12 (Lord willing). I know what your thinking..."What?!? She has that long of a Christmas break?!?!" But yes, that's just what my school decided. Hey I don't mind! :-) But I am excited about going back. They may postpone it because of the snow. Anyway, Happy New Year! I'm immensely enjoying 2011 so far. How about you?

No comments: