Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Name

Some of you are probably wondering why my profile name is now Calyniel Greenleaf. Well, I have also created another blog called One Blog To Rule Them All, and yes, it is a Lord of the Rings blog. Feel free to visit it by the way. Anyway, Calyniel Greenleaf is an elven name (if you know anything about LOTR you know what I mean), and since that is my main blog now, I wanted my name to go with it. If it bothers you, please ignore it. I am still Emma Pait, and I always will be. :D Oh, and sorry for the false hope of "I'm back" for a while. I kinda got preoccupied. But now i will really try to "be back." Thanks for your patience! 

No comments: