Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow!

We had snow! Well just a few flurries but still it was snow. But here is the exciting part, we are *supposed* to get almost an inch of snow in G-ville tonight and I really hope we do! If we do I'll post some pics. Until then, TTFN tata for now! I'm back. We didn't get any snow. Boohoo! oh well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! It's me, Karis! I like ur blog!

Unknown said...

I'm going 2 make a blog 2! I havn't decided the name yet. I think it will be: www.karis/scribbles.com or somthing like that GTG

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Cool! Well when you do I REALLY want to see it! I've finished my ....uh.... oh yeah, 3d book and I will get you a copy. And as the author says, "For more information go to emma@pait.org" (that's my email address) lol! (laugh out loud) well I got to run! Chow!