Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Violin festival on Jan 31

I went to a violin festival on the 31 st of Jan and I had a lot of fun! It was a whole day thing so I brought a lunch with me. What the idea basically is, is that you sign up, get your free T-shirt, put it on, get with your level group, (there were Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced,) then go your room to learn some songs. You practice and practice and practice until you have the songs down well. There are breaks and games thrown in from time to time as well. I was in the beginner's level and our teacher was really fun! I found a few (5) people that I knew and hung out with them. Well at the end of the day when every one has their songs memorized we have a big concert. The Parents come and watch it. So anyway, I had FUN!

No comments: