Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Monday, September 28, 2009

September 27- October 3 weekly chapter

Here is chapter #2 from The 5D Mystery-



Chapter#2- Bobo

They both screamed and backed into a corner. The green thing had one eye and stared at them cautiously. Emma slowly rose to her feet and said in a shaky voice, "Who are you?"

The green creature turned its head towards her and said in a very high squeaky voice, "Bo-bo".

"Where did you come from?" said Emma who was beginning to become curious.

"UFO," he replied. Both girls stared at each other in horror. It was an alien! "It's ok, I won't hurt you." he said and motioned for them to sit down. They did but at a distance.

"So what are you doing here?" questioned Emma.

"Some strange mean aliens came and took over my UFO, and then they tied up my mom and dad and made me drink an awful tasting drink and it made me fall asleep. When I woke up, I was tied up and propped in a corner. Suddenly the UFO crashed through this roof and one of the bad aliens hit me on the head with something hard. I was drifting into unconsciousness when I saw them grab a man and shove him into the UFO! Then everything went black. When I woke up for the second time, trash and debris was all that I could see. I lay there for a while, trying to remember what had happened when I heard a noise. It sounded like someone digging. I pushed my way to the surface and saw you two."

"Wow that sounds like a scary adventure!" Karis said in fascination.

"Wait!" Emma exclaimed suddenly, "What did the man that was pushed into the UFO look like?"

"Well, he had gray hair and looked like he might be about fifty years old. Why did you ask?"

"I asked because he might be our teacher, Mr. Muller!"

"Hey yeah! Good thinking Emma!" Karis exclaimed.




Come Back next week for chapter #3!

No comments: