Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I am in NC right now at my Mema's (another name that I call the grandma on my dad's side's) house. I am having a great time! Buster (Mema's dog) has gotten bigger, and he is even more hyper than before! LOL! We will be staying here all the way through Christmas and going back the day after Christmas. I alreay got one of my Christmas presents, I got my ears pierced! Cool huh!?!? My earrings are little pink flowers. Well I've run out of things to say so...... Merry Christmas again!

No comments: