Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! Today I opened most of my presents! The rest of them are back in Greenville so I'll have to wait till I get back from Mema's to open them. You are probably wondering what I got so far. So far I have gotten, I new pair of clothes for Cuddles (One of my Buildabears), a pair of 14 carrot white gold earrings to wear after my ears have healed, a little pink real leather note book, an itunes gift card for $15 dollars, a white Bop-it, a webkinz googles, a kid-sized travel coffee mug (SO CUTE!) , a new outfit consisting of a fuzzy blue sweater and a pair of fuzzy black pants, and a monkey pillow pal. (In case you don't know what I pillow pal is, It is a big stuffed animal that turns into a pillow.) And there are still more presents to come! Here are some random pics of our Christmas at Mema's-

No comments: