Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Fire!

Rest assured. The title does not mean that anyone's house burned down on Christmas Eve. :-) What I mean by "Christmas Eve Fire" is that my brothers and I made a bond fire today at Mema's house. Yes we are still here at Mema's. We will be going home on Saturday. Anyway, that is beside the point. We made a bond fire and kept it going THE WHOLE DAY! Tonight we roasted marshmallows and had a great time. I even gave a marshmallow to Buster! He LOVED it, and for the rest of the "cook out" I had to keep him away from the bag of open marshmallows. LOL! He was funny trying to dig up a squirrel! He could smell it underground (because it was near the surface) and he dug a long path through the yard trying to get it! Mema wasn't very happy about it though. :-) Well I'll post back on Christmas day!

No comments: