Explore my blog! You never know what cool blinkies and gadgets might show up! To get some cool Accessories for your blog, click here.
I go to an awesome aerobics class! To find out more about my aerobics class and possibly join, click here.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New year!

1....2......3...........Drum roll please............WELCOME 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope yall are as ready for the new year as I am! We didn't shoot off fire works, due to the shortage of money after Christmas, but we were all to tired anyway. I tried to stay up till 12:00 but I fell asleep at 11:30. Anyway, I am glad that 2010 is here at last! So many new movies will be coming out in "the summer of 2010!" Did any of you make new-year's resolutions? I made one! I promised myself that I would try to stop getting mad at my brother when he annoys me. If you made one, I would love to here it and encourage you to keep it! So if you would like to tell it to me, just put it as a comment on this post! I'll be sure to read it. Well GTG! Bye!

No comments: